Sunday, October 24, 2010

I want to help you with your gluten/wheat intolerance.

I have decided to start blogging about all my favorite Gluten -free foods.  Five years ago when I began this healthy diet there was really nothing worth writing about.  Now I have discovered food again! And so has my waist:) I will provide information on each product  and where you can buy the product.  I will also be adding parts about my daily life and how I cope with my Gluten-free diet. I will be giving  some recipe ideas that I really love too!
Hope you find my blog informative
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna: I got a question my daughter was recently diagnosed with acid reflux and I saw in an article where gluten free diets can help resolve some of the issues with acid reflux in a diet have you heard this or know anything about this? Also what cost does going entirely gluten free entail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question about Acid Reflux. To be honest I am not sure. I do not have this problem. But a GF diet couldn't hurt. As far as the cost, it is costly at the beginning because you are trying new products that you may or may not like. So there is a lot of food being tossed in the garbage. This is one of the reasons I am blogging about my favorites so you don't waste your money on GF foods that are not tasty. There are many things found in the stores that you don't realize are Gluten-free. I have recently purchased a grocery store guide that spells out what "regular" products in the store are GF. You may be already eating them and don't know it. Fresh fruit and veggies are a perfect example. Check out my next post on the name of the book.

    ReplyDelete